HIMALAYA WIN THE FIGHT LIP SYNC CHALLENGE
The Organizer of this “Himalaya Win The Fight Lip Sync Challenge” is Embun Elit Sdn. Bhd., with its business office at No. 15-3A, Block A, Jaya One, No. 72A, Jalan Profesor Diraja Ungku Aziz 46200 Petaling Jaya, Selangor Darul Ehsan, Malaysia .
Terms & Conditions
- This “Himalaya Win The Fight Lip Sync Challenge” is open to all citizens of Malaysia above 18 years of age (as of 13.07.2022). “Himalaya Win The Fight Lip Sync Challenge” is not open to employees of Embun Elit Sdn Bhd., its affiliates and/or related companies, distributors, advertising agencies, contractors and service providers, as well as said employees; immediate family members”.
- The “Himalaya Win The Fight Lip Sync Challenge” will run from 13.07.2022 until 15.09.2022, 11:59PM. The Organizer reserves the right to shorten or extend the “Himalaya Win The Fight Lip Sync Challenge” without prior notice.
- Participation is voluntary. By entering the Challenge, participants are agreeing to all Terms and Conditions of the Challenge as listed on this page and to the Challenge announcement/s (“the Terms”).
The Organizer reserves the right to modify the terms at any time.
The “Himalaya Win The Fight Lip Sync Challenge” will run from 13.07.2022 until 15.09.2022, 11:59PM.
How To Participate:
- Step 1: Create an Instagram Reel of yourself lip syncing to our #WinTheFight anthem song using our “Win The Fight” Instagram filter.
- Step 2: Post your reel on your Instagram public profile and tag us @himalayamalaysia and use the hashtags #WinTheFight & #AcneFighter
The most creative lip sync reel wins. Total prizes worth RM10,000.
Liabilities and Responsibilities
- The Organizer and the companies involved are not responsible or liable for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction, unauthorized access to, or alteration of, user or member communications, or any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of e-mail on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the internet and/or websites.
- By entering into the Challenge and submitting an entry, participants confirm that the Photo/Video entered is their own.
- Any photo/video deemed inappropriate or unsuitable for the Challenge, in the Organizer’s sole discretion, will be disqualified from the Challenge. An inappropriate and unsuitable entry includes, but is not limited to:
- Pornographic entries, obscene, sexual, profane, lewd, nudity or otherwise offensive entry;
- Political content or propaganda;
- Entries showing car license plates, phone numbers or personal addresses;
- Derogatory characterizations of any ethnic, racial, sexual or religious groups;
- Any third party materials that may otherwise violate or infringe (or may infringe) copyright, trademark, logo, mark that identifies a brand or other proprietary right of any person living or deceased (including but not limited to rights of privacy or publicity or portrayal in a false light) or entity, or is otherwise objectionable;
- Any entry that infringes or violates someone else's rights or the law;
- Entry defaming or invading publicity rights or privacy rights of any person, living or deceased, or otherwise infringing upon any person's personal or proprietary rights.
- All Photos/Videos submitted are non-returnable. Photos/Videos of all the prize winners cannot be used in any publication or advertisement without the prior approval of the Organizer.
Winners’ Selection and Judging:
- Grand Prize x1: Himalaya Personal Care products voucher worth RM3,000
- First Prize x 1: Himalaya Personal Care products voucher worth RM1,500
- Second Prize x1: Himalaya Personal Care products voucher worth RM500
- Consolation Prize x 100: Himalaya Personal Care products voucher worth RM50.
Each family is allowed to win only one (1) prize throughout the Challenge Period. All winners will be asked to show identification prior to or during prize redemption. The Organizer retains sole discretion to withhold prizes without liability if in its view a winner is ineligible, disqualified, the entry is invalid or a winner does not meet the necessary requirements as set out in these terms and conditions. The winners may be required to provide a written acknowledgement of acceptance of all the Terms and
Conditions of the Challenge, as well as a written acceptance of the prize itself.
The winners are responsible for all applicable taxes and expenses not specified in the prize description.
The Organizer will announce the winners through announcement post on Himalaya Malaysia Facebook and Instagram page and will request personal information for validation purpose.
The winners shall send in their information within the next 48 hours together via personal message on Facebook. Failing so, the Organizer reserves the right to select the next winners. The Organizer will not be held liable in the event the winners cannot be contacted for whatever reasons.
The Organizer reserves the right to select the next qualified finalist. The Organizer will not be held liable in the event the eligible finalists cannot be contacted for whatever reasons.
Rights of the Organizer
- The Organizer reserves the right to disqualify winners of other lip sync challenges automatically.
- The Organizer reserves the right to substitute any prize with another of similar value without prior notice. All prizes are not transferable, non-refundable and non-exchangeable for cash. The value of the prize is correct at the time of printing. All prizes are given on an “as is” basis.
- Acceptance of prize constitutes permission to the Organizer and its agencies, to use the winners’ names and/or Photos/Videos for purposes of publicity, advertising and/or trade without further compensation or notice.
- By participating in this Challenge, participants agree to be bound by the official Terms and Conditions and decisions of the Organizer.
- The Organizer reserves the right to modify, annul or rescind the terms of the Challenge without further notice. The Organizer’s and the judges’ decision on any matter concerning the Challenge is final with respect to any aspect of the Challenge, including the determination of the winner(s) and selection of photos/videos to be featured in magazine or in any form. No challenges to the selection of winners will be entertained.
- By participating in this Challenge, participants consent to give their personal information and the Organizer reserves the right to publish, use the winners’ names and/or photographs/videos plus their entries for purposes of publicity, advertising and/or trade without further compensation or notice and each participant is not entitled to make any claims for the use of their entries by the Organizer.
- Judges’ decision is final. Correspondence will not be entertained.
User-submitted Content / Personal Information
Representations Made and Rights Granted
- You are responsible for all Content that you submit, post, or otherwise make available to or through the site/page or by tagging our social medial handles. By doing so, you represent and warrant to the Company that such content is not confidential and that you have all necessary permission to submit, post and otherwise make available such Content. The Company makes no claims to ownership of Content that you submit, post or otherwise make available to or through the site/page or by tagging us on our social media handles. You continue to retain all ownership rights in such Content and the right to use your Content as you determine. However, by tagging our social medial handles on your post you do grant to the Company and its affiliates a worldwide, nonexclusive, perpetual, fully sub-licensable, royalty-free right and license as set below:
- with respect to Content other than photos, graphics, audio, video, or journals that you submit, post or otherwise make available to public areas of the site/page (e.g. not intended as a private communication), the license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, publicly perform, and publicly display such Content (in whole or part) worldwide via the site/page or otherwise, and/or to incorporate it or works in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed; and
- with respect to photos, graphics, audio, video or journals that you submit, post or otherwise make available to public areas of the site/page, the license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, publicly perform and publicly display such Content for the purpose for which such Content was submitted, posted or made available.
User Contributions – Rules
Embun Elit Sdn Bhd reserves the right to withhold or remove content or remove our social media tags at its sole discretion.
- For any enquiries, or for providing us with necessary updates to your personal details, please email us at email@example.com